C'est La Vie!

Life...or something like that

Friday, July 28, 2006

A New Beginning...

Here I am ,at the fag end of July,comtemplating the last couple of months of my life..

It feels like I've been turned upside-down and inside-out and spun around - in other words,I've got married and moved to the US!


June was a blur,early July was fraught with nerves,what with the visa application and interview,not to mention the bombing in Bombay..

I've left my family behind,my job, friends,colleagues -a life that I knew, my own comfort zone - to settle in a new country and at times,it makes me nervous - to say the least!

But hey,I'm brushing up my photography skills,starting a new photoblog and getting used to my new home and surroundings...

And I have met over half a dozen of my school friends on orkut.

I have wonderful memories of school,my first foray into the world,in a manner of speaking - so in a way it does feel like life has come full circle.



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,
This change is what you planned assiduously over years. Your writing suggests it was a bolt out of the blue. You probably did more learning about the world and about yourself after you left school.
Vasudha

1:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to have you back (online). Enjoy the turbulence while it lasts
_sandeep

1:44 AM  
Blogger Aditi said...

Vasudha:
One can never plan enough - there still are suprises no matter how much you plan..

Good you see you too Sandy!
And looks like you have some time to spare -even better!

5:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do feel your prose runs away! The thing that is there and your description of it are two different things. You need to control your prose. Make your writing terse and pithy.
Vasudha

7:38 AM  
Blogger Vikash Kumar said...

Hey Adeeeeetii!! Seems you are dedicating urself to picture blogs now... seen you here after long :)

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home