C'est La Vie!

Life...or something like that

Thursday, April 20, 2006

...and here I am..

..back after a brief literary hiatus,which,far from being a typical R&R break, was,in fact, action-packed.

My life has changed in several ways in a short span of 2 weeks - I've got my passport..and what an ordeal that was!(I had planned to write a post abt the frustrating Indian 'system' but it's seriously not funny anymore!), I learnt to drive(YAY!!),my relocation plans are crystallizing,wedding preparations have gathered momentum,I'm moving back to my grandma's,there's another big thing I've done and on the whole,I've broadened my horizons.

I'm open to changes and challenges like never before, and it feels good - to step out of the comfort zone.

One should do it more often,methinks!

Cheers to Life!!

PS : De-stressing is still on the agenda because I'm still exhausted and stressed - mind,body and soul!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

he he he....
Adeeeeeeeeetttttttttiiiiiiii


Pehchaan kaun?

11:28 PM  
Blogger Vikash Kumar said...

Waah Waah !! seems everything is going absolutely on rite track :)....so gud luck and keep throwing parties to keep more gud luck coming to u ;)

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home