C'est La Vie!

Life...or something like that

Saturday, May 13, 2006

The Countdown has begun..

30 days left to go for my wedding....and counting...

Some pearls of wisdom from my married friends :
(~courtesy of You & Your Wedding)

1. You are going to get stressed – or at least obsessed

2.. You might get post-wedding blues

3. It's not worth worrying about the small things

4. Your fiancé might not share your enthusiasm

5. Family ties are likely to become strained

6. Some things change after you say 'I do'

7. Some things don't change after you say 'I do'

8. Jealousy may rear its ugly head

9. The earth may not move on your wedding night

10. Your next career move isn't as a wedding organiser


3 Comments:

Blogger Murtaza Ghiya said...

All I can say is ALL THE BEST to u...

10:24 PM  
Blogger Aditi said...

Thanks Murtuuuuuuuuu

11:08 PM  
Blogger Murtaza Ghiya said...

Mention not Addeeeeeetttiiiiii....

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home