C'est La Vie!

Life...or something like that

Monday, February 06, 2006

Feelin' Good

On a Monday????

Unbelievable...but true!

I'm feeling good..and happy and perfectly content with my life, as is..

Nope, there's nothing I'd like to change - not even the shape of my nose!
(So there..now you know how serious I am!)

I've had a perfect weekend...not that it was elaborately planned or filled with spectacular events (house-cleaning and a flooded kitchen,anyone?!) but it was great..just great!

It was just what I needed!

I guess at sometime my subconscious took over and pulled me out of the life-is-so-blah rut I had gotten into.

I saw a movie - Rang De Basanti (flawed plot but likeable,nonetheless)- with a mixed group of colleagues and then we hung out at a club.

Coincidentally, another bunch of friends were partying there as well so drinks and jokes were going around pretty fast (Suraj singing Balle Balle took the cake!)

Couple of tequila shots, a Margarita pitcher,a strawberry hookah, cool company, good music(retro,classic rock) - oh yeah, I sang myself hoarse - was the perfect mix for a Sat evening!

Opening up, going with the flow,letting my hair down felt so good, I almost felt like I had forgotten how to...

Sure feels good to feel good!


Note to Self : Margarita by the pitcher is totally acceptable..and recommended!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home